Monday, April 12, 2010

moody monday

Back to work after more than a week off. Usually the first day back is nice & quiet.....until after lunch! Then, everything is crazy as usual.

I have 2 seniors who I am hoping can get their acts together and graduate on time. They are really on the borderline right now. Why do they stress me out like that?

It has been 2 months since I first noticed Oreo limping. That time has surprisingly flown by. Funny how preventing Oreo from jumping/running has become a way of life around here.

Hopefully, the time from now until summer vacation flies by too! Maybe by June 24th, he'll be allowed to run free. Sooner would be even better.

7 comments:

Sam said...

I hope it's WAY before June 24th that he can run free!

Sorry you're going back to school - I went back last week to college, but this week is going to be rough, too. I need to wake up at 6:30 - I should really get to bed, but I'm so stubborn. :P

LauraK said...

Look at that face! Too cute :)

I think our time off went by pretty quickly as well- thankfully! The best thing about time off from agility is just getting that much more pumped up and excited about it! You don't realize how much you missed it until you get back in the action. Hope you and Oreo can get out there soon!

Priscilla said...

Aww Misty is too cute!
Wow! I can't believe it's been two months. Yes, time does fly by really quickly.
Our paws are crossed for the 2 seniors to graduate!
Poor dogs will be missing you again!

Diana said...

My week off wasnt enough. I feel like I need a vacation.LOL Im so glad Oreo is doing better and keeping my fingers crossed he will be ready by summer. Diana

Ricky the Sheltie said...

Misty really looks moody there. I'm sure she will miss you today! Two months is a long time - thank goodness Oreo has made some progress and I too hope it's way before June 24th that he is able to run free! Hope your first day back wasn't too bad......

AC said...

Hope your first day back goes alright. My brother drove his teachers/my parents nuts his senior year. They all wondered if he would graduate. He made it through college and law school...high school just wasn't his thing!

Dreaming of Oreo running free...

Kathy said...

I remember from Breezes rehab how fast the time flew, it really keeps you busy and time does fly, thankfully.
Hope the seniors get it together, kids and dogs always making their moms/teachers worry!