Friday, April 30, 2010

the gold star goes to....

This week's Wordless Wednesday gold star winner is.........

new hip dad!!!

Here is what new hip dad wrote:
don't even think about touching my ball

showed her who was boss didn't I?

I had so many great entries, it was very difficult for me to choose. They all made me laugh, and some were so right on!

"New Hip dad" has never written a quote for a Wordless Wednesday before. So, why this week? Surely, it has something to do with it now being a competition. Hip dad can't stand to come in second. That would mean he's the first loser.

Hip dad once challenged a 2o something year old to a race. Hip dad was 50 (60?) something years old. Guess who won, and guess who ended up in the hospital.

Thanks to everyone who participated, I truly was entertained by your comments. You all deserve gold stars, but I had to choose a winner, and Marybeth thought hip dad's was best.

Well done hip dad! Excellent work. You always have been good with words. At least this competition didn't land you in the ER.

9 comments:

Priscilla said...

LOL! Funny post made me laugh.
Congrats to Hip dad!

Ricky the Sheltie said...

LOL! Sara, you're too funny! Congratulations to New Hip Dad!

Diana said...

LoL, Yea Dad! Diana

Dawn said...

Congratulations New Hip Dad! Great job!

new hip dad said...

first gold star in a long time. just so the readers know it was not the 20 year old who passed out, broke his face and ended up in the ER.

Kathy said...

That is the comment I would have picked, it was perfect for that picture-good job New Hip Dad!

AC said...

Oh no! I missed my chances this week for a gold star! Next time...just wait New Hip Dad...ER-sending competition's on the way...

Josie said...

Oh how perfect New Hip Dad's quote was!! Perfect!

I will try to remember to visit next Wednesday to play!!! (I usually visit with Gertrud)

Kisses to Oreo and Misty!!

Much Love,
Woofs and Hugz,
Josie and Blues

Sara said...

hip dad,
do you really think my readers couldn't figure out who ended up in the ER? I thought it was quite obvious! Although, I must admit, I myself would never challenge you to a race, even though I am decades younger than you, because I would surely lose.