Tuesday, March 9, 2010

tricky t-day ~ a rerun

OK, so we've got nothing new this week. Due to our strict rest situation, I'm not really motivated. Maybe next week.

Therefore, I'm replaying one of my favorites.

Oreo taught himself to sing when Jeff was whistling one day. We were able to put it on cue, and now we've got a singing dog!

Enjoy, and be glad I'm not singing along!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csDeY1OrVeY

Oh yeah, how 'bout them Saints? Another rerun? Maybe I should have saved my basketball trick for today.

10 comments:

madcobug said...

A big hand a vote to Oreo. He did great. Helen

Diana said...

Thats very cute. Diana

Sonya said...

Visiting from "Dad's" blog. Now I'm following. I think I love your Oreo too. lol. So sweet. I have a poodle.

Ricky the Sheltie said...

Oreo is just way too cute when he's singing! I think that may be his best trick ever!

Dawn said...

Oreo, Oreo. I tried to watch your video with the sound way way way down and heard one tiny little almost sound, but Katie heard it and went out of control with barking. I may have to watch this one in the car.

Kathy said...

I would definitely call in and vote for him and I love his hatbox trick

Ludo van Doggy said...

One of my favourites too! I'm not sure if I wish Ludo could do that or not. lol!

Ally Lifewithally said...

That was just great ~ I enjoyed the singing and the dancing ~ Ally x

AC said...

What number do I call!? I need to vote for Oreo before the lines are closed! There's a future for you Oreo.

(Kona was sitting here, looking out the window. Everytime Oreo started singing, he rotated one of her radar ears to the computer.)

Honey the Great Dane said...

That's a really cute trick! Although I suppose it can get a bit irritating sometimes!! As an owner of a VERY quiet (almost mute!) dog, though, I can really appreciate it! :-)

Hsin-Yi