Tuesday, March 30, 2010

tricky t-day ~ a classic

Had no time to do a tricky t-day video this week. I was away this weekend. Then after work Monday, spent much of the afternoon at the vet.

So, here is a classic:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSZzeEejhjA


Oreo had laser therapy today, and then received an injection. My vet recommended something other than Adequan. I can't remember the name. She said it has the same ingredients as adequan, but also has hyaluronic acid in it. Oreo will get it once a week for 3 weeks.


We've gotten some special gifts the past few days.


Oreo & Misty got some special, frosted spring cookies from Aunt Betty in Hawaii. They are shaped like bunnies and flowers. The dogs say, "YUM!"


Oreo & Misty (with some help from my mom) got me a really special birthday gift. My mom & dad made sure to bring it over before my vet appointment. Everyone at the vet wanted one! Especially my vet.

(excuse my under construction kitchen in the background)

11 comments:

Priscilla said...

Awesome trick!!!
I love your presents too, especially the cap.
Hope this new prescription works well for Oreo.

betty said...

That is one awesome "Easter Bonnet." It is sure to bring smiles to everyone who sees you wearing it. What great dogs you have!

Lian said...

I still love that trick very much. I have been looking for the button but still cannot find one here!

Love the baseball cap, I am sure you will be wearing it proudly!

Happy Birthday? Advanced? Belated? Hope you have a good one!

Ricky the Sheltie said...

That trick IS a classic! Loved it the first time and now too!

The baseball cap is awesome - very cool present! Happy Birthday!

Did you get the results of the x-ray at the vet appointment?

Sara said...

I did get the results from the radiologist. However, it was nothing all that conclusive. Therefore, the radiologist is dropping the X-ray off at the local board certified orthopedic surgeon's office on Wednesday so he can have a look.

I'll do a post when I know something for sure. Right now there are a lot of "could be's.." However, Oreo is doing great, so I'm not all that worried. I think with the PT he is going to be just fine. I'm seeing lots of signs of improvement.

Dawn said...

Well Happy Birthday to you! LOVE the "That was Easy" classic! I loved it the first time I saw it, but then I watched it with no sound, so as not to get Katie all worked up. This time I'm up north with a cat and she couldn't care less about sounds coming from the laptop! LOL!

What a COOL present, the hat with Oreo's Mom on it! Perfect!!

Jules said...

Happy birthday. I love the hat - it's adorable! I am sure you and Oreo will become fast favorites at the rheba clinic!

Kathy said...

Happy birthday and I LOVE the hat, that is wonderful.
You will have to find out what the injection is called ;-). The adequain has really helped Breeze she started it when she had her ACL and I have kept her on it since, I give her the shot once a month-because she is dysplastic, so...I will have to ask Breezes vet about that stuff next time we see her.

Diana said...

Happy Birthday. What a great gift. Im glad Oreo is doing better!!! Diana

AC said...

Haha! That video caught me off guard. It was like seeing the movie of a favorite book and the character doesn't look like you imagined. I didn't imagine Oreo with such a deep voice!

What a fun hat! Glad you had some birthday fun before spending the afternoon at the vet. Fingers still crossed here for a steady recovery.

Honey the Great Dane said...

Oh - hope the therapy starts to speed up Oreo's recovery!

Great presents!

Hsin-Yi & Honey the Great Dane