Wednesday, March 17, 2010

my new header photo

I didn't know it until I downloaded the photos, but I caught all three of my shelties (see Munchie in the back?) together in one shot. Not the best photo of Misty, she was so tired after spending the afternoon monitoring the neighbors' kids.

I figured it was time to get rid of the snow photo, but the backyard is still really brown and grey. Not springlike yet. This one will have to do for now! It is pretty much how my dogs are, when they just, well....are.

7 comments:

Sam said...

I think it's a great pic. I bet Munchie is currently watching over your current two - especially Oreo, telling him to heal up that leg!

Diana said...

I really like the picture. My backyard is a mud pit. No pictures there, plus we havent seen the sun in days. Diana

madcobug said...

Great picture. Misty does look tired. Helen

Kathy said...

that is a gorgeous picture of Oreo, very cool you got all three shelties ;-)

Priscilla said...

What a beautiful header photo :)

Ricky the Sheltie said...

I love it and I noticed right away that Munchie was in the photo too! Very cool!

AC said...

Great picture! I love it when a shot I took surprises me later, like how you discovered Munchie (great name, btw).

Such a sweet furfamily...I hope Spring brings your yard some green, quickly.