Monday, March 8, 2010

moody monday

(this is an old photo from a few weeks ago, that couch is currently off limits!)

Thanks to everyone for your words of encouragement about our next two weeks of rest. I truly appreciate all your support and empathy. I haven't even told anyone at my job about Oreo's condition (let alone his laser therapy!), because I know they wouldn't really understand how hard this is for me/him. They'd just think I'm that "crazy dog person", and roll their eyes. It is nice to have a support system here.

(OK, I may be a little bit crazy)

9 comments:

madcobug said...

Sara if Oreo were mine I would worry about him also. I worry about ours here. Patches has been sick last week, I worried about her all the time. Seems some Antibiotics and sinus pills did her right up. She is not coughing anymore and has her appetite back. It was a week of pushing pills down her throat.
Looks like every dog owner would understand how you feel. I would think a person who owned dogs was weird it they did not worry when they get sick. Helen

Priscilla said...

We're always here for you, Sara. At least you know that we don't think of you as the 'crazy dog person'!!!

Diana said...

Yea we are all crazy. Last year when I was taking Miley for rehab in the underwater treadmill, people at my work thought I was crazy too. Lol. Yea , we are crazy, crazy in love with our dogs. Dont worry , in a year you wont remember this time being so torturous. LOL Diana

Ricky the Sheltie said...

You're not crazy or at least not any crazier than the rest of us - mom would be a basket case if I were hurt and recovering like Oreo! He will be better soon!!!!

Dawn said...

You're definitely a dog person...but not crazy! Of course it takes one to know one...

Kathy said...

Hope this Monday is the start of a great week-

LauraK said...

I think we're all crazy- but a good crazy! Looks like your dogs sure know how to relax :)

AC said...

Haha! It's so nice to have other crazies around that you don't have to explain yourself to. I know Oreo will be back on that couch and he won't even remember the time he was banned.

Ludo van Doggy said...

*fingers crossed* that the two weeks does the trick, it's not that long Oreo, hang in there!