Thursday, February 25, 2010

what happened?

What happened to all those storms just skimming us to the south this year? Guess we were due for a wallop.



I had a snow day yesterday, but was still planning on heading to the vet for Oreo's laser therapy. Unfortunately, the vet lost power, so therapy had a snow day too. Bummer. At least we had power (and heat!) all day.

I did lots of massaging of Oreo's leg instead. Of course, he was more interested in trying to get me to throw his ball. Oreo has yet to learn the art of relaxation like Misty. Now Misty really appreciates a good massage.

9 comments:

Ricky the Sheltie said...

That's a lot of snow! We're supposed to get more this weekend. There has been snow on the ground for the entire month, I think. That is unusual for here.

Sorry you had to miss Oreo's laser treatment. I would HATE the massaging so I know how he feels.

Diana said...

Wow, thats a lot of snow. Diana

Dawn said...

Yep, most of the year we've been pretty lucky, storms going south of us. But this last one got us too!

But there is hope! This morning (Thursday) we woke to fresh snow falling, but SUNSHINE! WOOOHOO!

Jules said...

You guys got slammed. It looks pretty though!

Priscilla said...

Beautiful Misty in the snow! Gorgeous!!!

AC said...

Wow! I think if I ever move somewhere with a real winter I'd be out with a sled and making snowmen on my first snowday. All the locals will scoff, "Southern Californian!"

Kathy said...

wow, that is some snow, sorry about the snow day at the vet. Do you do alternating hot and cold packs -that was a big part of what the rehab vet had us do and helps with healing and anti-inflammation

Sara said...

my vet advised just heat for now...

Dog Art Design said...

I see you have just as muchsnow as us!