Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Tricky T-Day ~ Misty helps Oreo out

Since Oreo had been on restriction, Misty agreed to help out with this week's tricky t-day. She has been learning "bow" through luring, as she's not very clicker savvy. It has been very hard, because she tends to want to just lay down, rather than stand back up. I keep saying, "bow....UP!" I guess that is what she thinks the trick is...bowUP.

Here's one for the Misty~girl Fan Club. I swear she should have her own facebook page.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xw1aQdkxq08

5 comments:

Ricky the Sheltie said...

Very good job, Misty!!!! I always used to want to lie down instead of bow too - it's much easier!

Oreo holding his paw up was very cute! Hope he is better!

Dawn said...

Awwww..... I'd write more but Katie is bugging me...

Diana said...

Thanks for helping your friend . Diana

AC said...

Love Oreo's gimpy display at the beginning. Nice work Misty! That seems like a tough trick to teach, especially if your dog already knows 'down.' I always enjoy watching dogs like Misty and Oreo who know a bag of tricks. I don't think I'd be a great trick teacher... my hat goes off to you!

Honey the Great Dane said...

Hi Misty - as a member of your fan club, I loved that video! Nice work! I also found bowing hard in the beginning - not so much lying down but am lazy and just wouldn't bend down very low...in fact, I have to say, I'm still like that - will try to get away with just a little bend of the elbow, instead of going down all the way - really frustrates Hsin-yi! :-)

Slobbers,

Honey the Great Dane