Friday, February 19, 2010

fun friday

video

If you read DAD's blog, you've probably already seen this video. My mom sent it to me in an email yesterday to make sure I didn't miss it. You really must watch, it will make you smile. You'll see that a dog can even be an orangutan's best friend.

http://www.truveo.com/the-orangutan-and-the-hound/id/1234581161

Last night, after a day of playing in the snow, Oreo started limping on his rear leg again. His paw is completely healed. Now, I'm concerned. Maybe it wasn't just his paw that he hurt. I'm going to try and get him a vet appointment today, and figure out what is going on.

4 comments:

Diana said...

Your dogs did look like they were having fun. I hope Oreo is ok. Diana

Jules said...

I hope Oreo is okay.

Kathy said...

Poor Oreo, hope he is OK. The dogs look like they were having a blast, the snow looks so pretty-it is just wild to look at that, and yesterday I changed into shorts because I was so hot! No snow here!

Priscilla said...

Misty and Oreo sure love playing in the snow. I hope he is ok, and gets better soon.
And the orangutan video is extremely cute!! How wonderful the bond is between dogs and humans/primates :)