Saturday, January 23, 2010

silly saturday

Sorry this is grainy, shot it at night while trying to read my book. Hard to concentrate, due to Oreo's antics.
video
I edited out lots of circling around the table, and missed trips to various rooms to find other hiding spots, as I was too lazy to get off the couch. When Jeff came home, he went in the bathroom, and said, "What happened in here?" I guess the bath room throw rug was completely askew.

Yesterday, we practiced drop n' gos into a tunnel in the yard. I put a treat tube at the end of the tunnel. Oreo was really reved up, and barreling into the tunnel to get to that treat tube. Hope that helps for our runs today, since both our runs will start with a drop/go/tunnel!

7 comments:

Ricky the Sheltie said...

Oreo is so silly and not just on Saturdays!! LOL! I would've just eaten that rawhide instead of trying to hide it!

Your game with the tunnel outside yesterday was a great idea to get Oreo ready for today! Hope it goes well and I am looking forward to hearing all about it!

madcobug said...

Makes me think of Daisy, I quit giving her and Parches rawhide bones because she worried herself so much trying to hide instead of chewing on it.
I hope Oreo does good today.
Helen

Dawn said...

Aha. Light bulb moment. Katie carriers her around whimpering.

Diana said...

Dogs are so funny. Diana

Kathy said...

Oreo is so funny, but I guess everyone knows you have to find good hiding spots for your treats ;-), LOL. Sounds like a good practice and I can not wait to hear how your runs go today

betty said...

I wouldn't dare touch that rawhide.
Oreo is a hoot. What a love.
I hope the runs were good today.

Honey the Great Dane said...

Hee! Hee! I do the same thing as you, Oreo - although my humans can always tell where I've been in the house because I leave a trail of drool behind!! :-)

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane