Monday, December 28, 2009

Oreo's sick

OK, I think I've finally gotten myself over the flu bug, and now Oreo is sick. Nasty diarrhea and such...even though he's been eating chicken and rice for three days.
Major bummer, because we have lots of agility stuff coming up this week.

Last night I actually sent him to bed without his supper, in hope that resting his system would do him so good. Oh, the guilt. I had Jeff feed Misty, while I hung out with Oreo in the bedroom. I'm hoping he's on the mend soon. Looks like a trip to the vet is on our agenda today.

11 comments:

Ricky the Sheltie said...

Sorry to hear that Oreo is sick but glad to know you are finally feeling better.

I hope Oreo feels better today after not eating dinner last night. Poor boy! Keep us posted.

Dad said...

Dad is sorry that Oreo is sick, tell him that I love him and wishing that things will soon be better,
DAD

Diana said...

Poor Oreo. I hope he feels better soon. Diana

Dawn said...

Awww...poor baby! Maybe he overdid the treats in the puzzle thing. Or got into something over the holidays. You never know with a boy like Oreo! I hope he feels better soon! And I'm glad you're better too!

madcobug said...

Poor thing, I hope he feels better soon and glad that you are feeling better. Helen

Sam said...

Poor Oreo. Sorry to hear it. I hope what ever it is goes away really soon.

LauraK said...

aww poor guy! we always feed ours pumpkin in addition to the chicken and rice, helps to "firm them up" lol. Being sick is never any fun, hope he feels better soon!

Cool Design Shelties said...

Sorry to hear that Oreo is sick.....Hope he will be fit for fight very fast.

//Bente

Kathy said...

OH Oreo, we will all be sending healing thoughts and hope you are all back to normal very soon.

Lian said...

Sorry to hear Oreo having this nasty diarrhoea. Hopefully he will back to his normal self very soon! Lots of sloberry kisses across the ocean from the KNIGHTs shelties xxx

Nicki said...

Get well soon!