Friday, November 13, 2009

fotoshoot friday

Thanks for all of your suggestions and comments about whether or not to use treats tomorrow. I'm still undecided. I'm going to see how Oreo is acting when we get there. I do like Nicki & Diana's idea of keeping him guessing and making it a surprise. Plus what Diana wrote, "Do whatever it takes to keep him happy", really hit home. So, I am leaning toward using treats for at least one run, even though our team won't earn any points. My whole goal for joining the league was to help Oreo become more comfortable and happy in trial settings. If that means treats and no points, so be it!

I'll let you know what happens!

For now...it's time to hang out in the yard.

Misty's version of "hanging out"
Oreo's version
Guess whose version won?

5 comments:

Ricky the Sheltie said...

Of course Oreo's version won!!! Looks like so much fun!

Sam said...

Too cute. Looks like Oreo won this one.

Good luck at the league. I can't wait to hear all about it.

Diana said...

Your dogs look like they have such fun together. Good luck tomorrow. Diana

Kathy said...

good luck tomorrow and have fun

Dawn said...

Good luck tomorrow! I love that Oreo can get Misty to engage in play! She's a much happier pupster because of it! And he's much happier having a playmate!