Thursday, October 29, 2009

then & now

Ricky had a great idea to show some old videos of when our dogs were puppies.

Since Misty was 2 when I got her, I don't have any puppy stuff of her, which really stinks.

I didn't have a video camera when Oreo was a puppy. However, I did take some short videos with my camera. Here is one for our Then & Now series. You've seen our "now video" before. Boy was my house a disaster area when I had a puppy!

Oreo after his bath THEN.....


Oreo after his bath NOW.....


Not much has changed.

10 comments:

Dawn said...

Nothing like puppy zoomies! Oh wait..he's a grown up with zoomies in the second video! LOL! Had he just had supper? My previous sheltie, Bonnie, did that after her supper.

Jules said...

I LOVE the "then" video!

Misty looks so regal in the now video. Is that a jump or a tire frame in your bedroom?!

Ricky the Sheltie said...

Too cute!!! Oreo fit right into your toy basket as a puppy! I still do after-bath zoomies too. Guess we never outgrow that!

LauraK said...

how cute! such a little wigglebug! I wish I had puppy pictures and videos of Riley too- I got her when she was about 8 months-year, but I bet she was the cutest puppy ever :) how fun to compare the videos!

madcobug said...

He looks so cute then and now. Our patches does the shake off then runs really fast all over the place, she rubs on the couch. Dogs are so sweet and so much company. Helen

Ludo van Doggy said...

Nothing better to dry yourself on than furniture and carperts!
Good work Oreo!

Kathy said...

Oreo was such a cute puppy, so much fun to watch that baby video and too cute now after the bath, that was a great video

Sara said...

Dawn, No, he hadn't had supper, just a bath. He does get a bit zoomy after he eats dinner though.

Jules, That's an ironing board, not a jump. Although, I have had tunnels and weave poles in that bedroom before!

Josh and Jess said...

Loved both of your vidoes :) Oreo is so much more lively than either Josh or Jessie have ever been.

Cool Design Shelties said...

Love both videos. Oreo is almost like a circus performer :o)

//Bente