Friday, October 30, 2009

see you in a few days!

Going to visit my sister and nephews for a few days. The dogs are coming with. I'll try and take a few photos while we are there. I thought about dressing the dogs in costume for Halloween, but I just can't do that to my dogs. Oreo may wear his Polish bandana, and my mom suggested Misty wear her "chilly buddy" cooling coat. Everyone always says she looks like an astronaut when she wears it.

Hope everyone has a happy Halloween. See you in a few days!








My oldest nephew made the news last night! He was in one of the "l's". You'll have to watch to see what I'm talking about. I hope he doesn't mind me bringing him some Yankees (the "evil empire") stuff!

9 comments:

madcobug said...

That video was cute with all those kids. Enjoy your visit with you sister and her family. Helen

Dad said...

I hope that you have a nice safe weekend, I know that Misty and Oreo are going to enjoy this.
DAD

Lian said...

Happy Halloween and enjoy your stay with your family.

Diana said...

Holloween is always more fun with young kids. Have fun! The kids did a great job spelling out the team. Cute. Diana

Ricky the Sheltie said...

Hope you have a good trip and a good time with your sister and your nephews! Very cute video (we're rooting for the Phillies - sorry).

Jules said...

Have a great trip!!

Dawn said...

Very cute video! I'm sure the dogs will enjoy being with you and your sister and the boys. I've been wondering how they're doing. I hope it is a fun weekend for you all!

the new hip dad said...

theo is a yankee fan, probably the only one in the school. yankee stuff is exactly what he wants.

Kathy said...

happy halloween, you guys have an excellent vacation and an excellent halloween!