Sunday, October 18, 2009

photo shoot friday

After I get home from work on Friday, I like to take photos of the dogs. Good way to unwind after a week. The dogs like it, because it usually involves treats.

Had to take some this Friday, before the rain/snow forecast for today ruined the leaves.

I'm really liking the overhead shots, which I've been doing a lot of lately....where the dogs sit, and I stand over them and look down with the camera. Isn't that how we usually see our dogs anyway? With them looking up at us? Sometimes Oreo's "broken ear" flips back, and sometimes it stays forward. I'm not used to seeing him with two ears straight up, but I think he looks cute. They're so pink on the inside, like a bunny.




Oreo stealing the shot.

side shot...can't believe I got them both to look at me.
Treat time!!!!! Look who's keeping up with Oreo. I think some one must have cheated a bit on the stay line.

6 comments:

Ricky the Sheltie said...

Those two are just darling!

Diana said...

All the pictures turned out great. Love the header too! Diana

madcobug said...

In all the pictures they both look so sweet as they surely are. Helen

Dawn said...

I think Misty is very motivated when it comes to treats! Oreo is good for her! I'd do a print of that last one and frame it! The wind blowing their fur, they happy faces, can't beat that!

Cool Design Shelties said...

Great pictures of two handsome dogs :o)

//Bente

Honey the Great Dane said...

WOW! Look at all those leaves!!! What gorgeous shots!