Saturday, October 24, 2009

news from here

Good news, Dad is home from the hospital.

Bad news, I haven't done agility in over a week!

Misty is sighing incessantly and talking in her sleep.

Oreo is constantly climbing my leg trying to get my attention.

Work is stressing me out. Maybe that's because I feel stressed/worried in other areas of my life right now.

Glad I have my dogs, reminding me to take a deep breath, and go outside and play once in awhile.

I'm going to take an agility class this afternoon. Hope my head is clear enough to remember to put my treat bag in the car this time.

5 comments:

Josh and Jess said...

Hi Sara, so glad to hear that your Dad is home from hospital :) I hope you'll have a fairly stress-free weekend and will get some time to yourself and the dogs.

Diana said...

I always like going to class and lessons. Its like a vacation for my brain. You leave class and realize you didnt think about anything that was worrying you. I hope it works for you. Diana

Ricky the Sheltie said...

That's good news about your dad!

Hope you enjoy your class and have a great, relaxing weekend!

madcobug said...

Glad that your Dad is home. Now maybe you can relax with your human and dog family this weekend. Helen

Dawn said...

Really glad your Dad is home. Now take a deep breath. None of the rest of it is important!