Saturday, September 19, 2009

for my hip dad

I began to get concerned that my "hip dad", aka my real dad, may be feeling slighted that I gave my other DAD a special post!

So here's a photo for you dad! I have a copy for you too, that you can bring to your office. I thought it showed what little athleticism I have, and was a good photo of Oreo too.

Maybe it will provide some inspiration while you're recovering from your surgery. Not that you'll need it. You'll still be in better shape than all of us. From the neck down that is.

5 comments:

Ricky the Sheltie said...

Great photo! I'm sure your dad will love it!

the hip dad said...

I've never doubted your athleticism. after all I could never do a carwheel or even point my toes. Great shot of both of you. thanks.

madcobug said...

Great shot Sara. I hope your Dad does fine during and after surgery. Helen

Dawn said...

Excellent!

Diana said...

Great picture. You guys look like you are really moving. Diana