Saturday, July 25, 2009

photo shoot

I brought my camera in the yard last night, and when I plugged the camera into my computer to download it said I had 89 photos. I couldn't believe I had taken that many in a matter of 10 minutes. Many I deleted. Here are a few that I liked.

I tried to snap a photo of Oreo catching his ball, and all I got was this. For some reason, I just couldn't delete this photo.

A sign of affection? Or is Oreo smelling Misty's bad breath?

Misty is displaying a calming signal with her tongue. She's not a fan of having a camera in her face. But, I loved Oreo's expression in this photo. He had just heard Jeff's car pull into the driveway.
This photo needs no explanation.
Have a good weekend!

8 comments:

Ricky the Sheltie said...

Cute!

Dad said...

I love those pictures in todays entry. DAD

Diana said...

Of course I love the new blog header. Diana

Ally Lifewithally said...

Lovely pictures ~ the last picture is great ~ Ally x

betty said...

The precious new blog header has Oreo and Misty visiting Green Mansion. Well, it is not tropical but still lush. Cute,cute photos.

Ludo van Doggy said...

Great pictures, especially the last one, Oreo always looks so happy!

Dawn said...

Such lucky dogs, to have you and each other. I think they really enjoy being together.

LauraK said...

cute pictures! I get a little carried away with the camera and my dogs too. I think about 75% of the pictures I have on my computer are of the dogs :)