Friday, July 31, 2009

more targets

Got some target practice in this morning before the next batch of rain.....yes more rain in the forecast. Luckily the forecast for tomorrow's run thrus is good. A lot of people, including me, will have to find alternate routes to get there though, because many roads are still closed due to the damage caused by Wednesday's storms.

I varied my treats this morning to see which created the most drive. I think my bacon/cheese snacks were the most influential today. They were something completely out of the ordinary for Oreo. I'm going grocery shopping today, and will buy some special treats to bring to the run thrus tomorrow.

Roast beef maybe? We'll see what looks good.

5 comments:

Lian said...

WOW! Oreo's contact looks fab!

Ricky the Sheltie said...

Oreo is flying across that board for that target!

Diana said...

Awesome! Sorry about all the advice. Sometimes I cant keep my mouth shut. Diana

Sara said...

Don't apologize Diana! I NEED the advice! That's why I post the videos, so people like you and Lian can tell me what I'm doing wrong and guide me in the right direction.

I value your advice.

Ludo van Doggy said...

He's doing so well!