Friday, July 3, 2009

for the dogs

Several months ago, I bought a new car - for my dogs.

Last month, I converted a room into a storage/play area for the dogs' stuff.

Yesterday, Jeff and I were out shopping for a new mattress, ours has deep valleys in it from years of use!

Many couples have difficulty agreeing on a mattress. Not us. All of our concerns and questions were about the dogs.

"Oh, I think the dogs would like this one. It is soft on top."

"Does this one come with a low profile box spring? We need the bed lower, so the dogs can jump on it easily."

Luckily, our salesman was a dog person, who had also bought a low profile box spring for his dog. So, we didn't come off as crazy people.

Next week, our new mattress will be delivered. Sure hope the dogs like the one we picked out for them.

5 comments:

Ricky the Sheltie said...

LOL! Funny the stuff people do for their dogs! As it should be, I say!

the real dad said...

and they say kids cause a life change. (well, they do)

LauraK said...

haha I think everything in my life revolves around my dogs too- but honestly, I wouldn't have it any other way :)

Morgan in Pittsburgh said...

That sounds like my house!!
Morgan

Cool Design Shelties said...

Sounds like in my home :o)

//Bente