Monday, June 29, 2009

sequence 3

I tried sequence 3, from the backyard dogs article, this morning. Oreo found this sequence much easier. The hardest part for him was finding the weave pole entry.

I decided to try the sequence with Misty, minus the weave poles. I like to try stuff with her, since she is so much slower, I can really concentrate on my handling.

Yeah well, I guess I was not very clear, because she kept getting sucked into the tunnel, when I wanted her to take the jump behind the tunnel.

Misty's so funny. When she finally got it, I could see her brain working so hard. It took so much concentration for her NOT to go in that tunnel.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oggPoR4u0yE

When I was getting ready to take the dogs for a walk this morning, the voice in my head said, "you should bring your camera."

But my brain forgot. It forgot the poop bags too.

Wouldn't you know it, there was a beautiful deer in the cemetery this morning eating breakfast. The closer we got, the more interested the deer became in us. Instead of running away, she took a couple steps closer. It was so cool.

I hope she'll be back tomorrow.

5 comments:

Morgan in Pittsburgh said...

I know that brain smokin' look. it makes you tired. But good tired.
Morgan

Ricky the Sheltie said...

Misty is so cute getting sucked in to the tunnel again and again! But they both ended up doing really well!

Neat deer encounter - hope you get photos tomorrow!

Diana said...

I know the feeling. I always have my pocket camera in my pocket. Not yesterday. When walking the dogs, a fox came out, stop for a second and then ran. Man I wish I had my camera. (No , I only get turtles and snakes)

I had to laugh at Misty going to the tunnel no matter what. Guess that been highly rewarded and she knows it.LoL Dogs are smart and remember everything.

Oreo looked great. Good for you. Your dogs are so well behaved. Sitting quietly waiting thier turn. My dogs are manaics! You have what it takes to be very successful. You study, train, listen, change and get the job done. Im impressed with everything you do. Great job. Diana

UKBob said...

Hi Sara, thanks for the comment you left on my blog. I agree with you, it doesn't fit in at all, nor does the trampoline and all the other stuff they have about the place, unfortunately everything has to revolve around the children and not the garden. Bob.

Dad said...

Good job Sara, keep on going.
DAD