Wednesday, June 24, 2009

proof

My Dad asked if Oreo could do "criss cross" the other way.

Well, of course he can! He's Oreo!

Proof:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1e5eBC-wIw


I kind of confused him at the end, I said "cross" and he was already crossed. Poor dog.

Maybe it is just wishful thinking, but I think Misty's hearing has improved since I've been putting the Zymox in her ears. She barked at the word "cheerios", is responding more to her name, and generally is in a better mood.

I went to Howe's Caverns with my mom and nephew yesterday. It is 52 degrees down there all year round. I wore a fleece jacket to keep myself warm. I hadn't worn the jacket in awhile.

In one pocket, I found a bunch of stuffing, clearly from the inside of a well loved dog toy. How it ended up in my pocket is beyond me. In the other pocket, I found some hardened Zuke's mini treats.

Even 140 feet underground, I'm carting my dogs' stuff around.

8 comments:

Diana said...

Oreo is very talented. Im glad Misty's hearing seems a little better. Maybe is was some ear wax, or at least some of the problem. I usually find clean poop bags in my pockets, even after the wash. Diana

Marybeth said...

I've always got a matchbox car, a board book, or a pacifier in the bottom of my purse (or in my pocket).

Glad Misty is cheering up and can hear Jeff say Cheerios!

Ricky the Sheltie said...

Oreo really is smart! Glad to know Misty is hearing better. And I wouldn't mind a little 52 degrees right now - it's darn hot here! Mom says she'd rather be hot than cold any day. Not me!

Cool Design Shelties said...

He is still a big charmer :o))

//Bente

Dawn said...

Oreo is one talented guy! Katie still loves to watch him work.

dad said...

he definitely knows his criss from his cross.

Morgan in Pittsburgh said...

my mom always finds dried up Zukes in her pockets. I eat them anyhow! She says I'm nuts. We never had a dead stuffie in there though.
Morgan

Lian said...

WOW! Oreo is cool! He is very good at tricks! Keep the good work up!