Monday, May 4, 2009

great photos of oreo

To see some great photos of Oreo at the trial click on this link, and then arrow to the right, there are some more of Oreo after the papillion.

I plan on ordering a lot of these photos. Aren't they great?

Today, I finally brought the second set of 6 weave poles out of the guest bedroom and connected them to my set outside.

First two tries, Oreo popped out halfway through, but then every time after he never missed a pole!

We'll see if he can do it in class this weekend. Poor dog, doesn't get a day off. Looks like he's having fun though.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mFaZ5KqNJQ

This dog has drive - I just need to figure out how to produce that drive at a trial!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

he definitely weaves faster at home than at the trial. I thought about whether he was following your lead but I don't think so. I think he is still a little tentative.

Diana said...

I love the tire photos the best. Diana

Sara said...

I love the tire photos too! Even though the tire (or the bar setter sitting by the tire) was our nemesis all weekend :)

Josh and Jess said...

Yeah, the tire photos are great!! Oreo is an amazingly talented dog :-)

Greg S said...

I always like the "series" photos, where you can get a few in succession and then put them in one of those frames that can hold 3 or 5 4x6's. Anyway some nice shots there and congrats on the great job at your first trial!

Ricky the Sheltie said...

I like the weave photos too (plus the tire)!

I'm with Oreo - I weave much faster at home than in class or at a trial. Speed will come as he and I get more confident. Then you moms won't be able to keep up with us!

madcobug said...

Great pictures. He did really good on those weaves at home and did one going the other way when I don't believe you asked him to. Never missed a one. A big hand to Oreo. Helen

Lian said...

Fab photos! Those tyre photos are the best!