Thursday, April 16, 2009

Got my jumps!

Marybeth asked to see photos of Jeff's latest build. Jeff took the bike on its maiden voyage today. When he came back, he said, "I don't want to sell it. It is the nicest ride I've ever built. I outdid myself on this one."

I told Jeff that he is just getting better with practice. He already has his next project started, but he was able to squeeze "my project" in today.

I got my two jumps! Jeff even fabricated (fancy chopper building vocabulary) two jump cups from scratch, because we ran out of the ones we had purchased on ebay.

Here are some photos I took. They're not as nice as the ones Jeff has taken in Dino's photo studio, but I did the best I could. It didn't help that Jeff kept stepping in the way to polish this and that.




5 comments:

Diana said...

Wait, I thought I was going to see pictures of jumps. LOL Diana

Ricky the Sheltie said...

Yea, where are the jumps?

The bike is awesome though (if you're into that kind of thing) :)

Anonymous said...

wow. I am sure the new owner will be very pleased. I wonder how many orders from north carolina this will bring.

dad

Marybeth said...

Beautiful! Thanks for the pictures.

MB

madcobug said...

I think you did great on taking those pictures of the bike. He does a good job on building them. Good for him building more jumps for you. Helen