Sunday, March 8, 2009

stay/come

The backyard is still a mud pit. I've been playing/training with the dogs inside. Here are some photos of the dogs practicing their sit/stay/come. You can tell from these photos which dog takes this game seriously, and which one does not:

Stay

Oreo says, "Mom, look she's not sitting anymore. That's not a proper stay. You told us to sit. Why do you let Misty play this game with us? She doesn't know what she's doing. Plus, she's laughing at us."

Come!


Even when they get to me, Oreo is still taking his job very seriously. While Misty seems to say, "Do I really get a treat for walking down the hallway? This is so silly! I love this game!"

3 comments:

Ludo van puppy said...

Great pics! Love Misty's expression. Think I've said this before but she really does remind me of Penny. I play stays and recall games (hide and seek) with them but I think she just follows Ludo. lol!

Ricky the Sheltie said...

That Oreo is so funny as usual!

Dawn said...

Oreo is such a suck up! LOL! He sits so PERFECT, he's going to be a GREAT obedience/agility dog! Misty is just beautiful, and can get away with her casual attitude! She's just having fun.