Wednesday, March 18, 2009

King & Queen

I took these photos yesterday. Today it is quite gloomy. I was trying to pose the dogs, but the sun was just not in a good spot. I kept sliding the chairs around the deck in an attempt to get the best light. The sun was either washing the dogs out, creating shadows, or making the dogs squint.

When I finally downloaded the photos I laughed. I thought Misty and Oreo looked like a snobby King and Queen sitting on their thrones!



We are just too awesome for words. Look at us!
Shelties rule the world. We rule this street.

8 comments:

Abby and Aiden said...

Shelties do rule! I think they need crowns. Would that go to their heads?

betty said...

They sure go to our hearts!

Dawn said...

Well of course, Mom. Did it take pictures for you to recognize the truth? LOL!

Josh and Jess said...

Oreo and Misty holding court on the verandah :)

Cool Design Shelties said...

Of course, they are king and queen in theirs kingdom :o)

May Your Royal Highness have a long and happy life in your kingdom :o)

//Bente, making a low bow for the royal couple

Ludo van puppy said...

Best King and Queen I've ever seen. Lol!

Ricky the Sheltie said...

Very cute and funny!

madcobug said...

They look so cute. In the first picture Oreo has a questioning look as if saying "why do you keep moving us"? Helen