Saturday, March 28, 2009

home with Daddy

I'm out of town for a few days, visiting my sister and nephews. Oreo and Misty are home spending "quality time" with their Daddy. Apparently Misty spent yesterday evening standing by the door whimpering, waiting for me. Poor thing.

She was fine by morning though, once she realized I wasn't coming home as usual. I'm sure I'll come home to two dogs who have gained a pound or two. They always eat well when Daddy's in charge.

Looks like they are managing just fine without me:
The standoff
you can't catch me!
bow to your partner
When are you coming back Mommy? We didn't mean to have fun without you!

6 comments:

Dawn said...

Awwww! How cute! I always wonder what Katie does when I'm not home. I don't think she's nearly as rambunctious as your furkids!

Cool Design Shelties said...

It's always nice to be missed ;o)))

//Bente

PS: They are looking great even without their Mommy :o)

betty said...

Jeff will be exhausted when you get home!! The "furkids" have taught him all their favorites.

Ricky the Sheltie said...

Hope you have a great visit!

Ludo van puppy said...

Have a nice time with Daddy you two!

madcobug said...

I am sure they are missing you and will be glad to see you come back home. Cute pictures Daddy has taken. Helen