Monday, March 2, 2009

cold snow

We got a few inches of snow, but it's really cold. This translates to fluffy snow that would be impossible to make a snowman out of. Therefore, it has provided no traction for the dogs. Boo hoo.

"At least it is tasty," Misty says.
"But I wanna play with my ball!!!!"
"Life is so unfair."
"OK, its really cold out here mom, I think we need to go back inside. Can our photo shoot be over?"

By the way, my new car made it up my steep, snowy driveway this afternoon with no problem! Can't believe I've lived in this house for 14 winters without four wheel drive! It was so cool.

6 comments:

Diana said...

Yea for the new car! Like always, great pictures. Diana

Ricky the Sheltie said...

Hurray for 4-wheel drive! But sorry you needed it on March 2nd!

Dawn said...

Aren't you glad you had the foresight to buy a 4 wheel drive just days before this snowstorm! LOL! Maybe this will be the last of the snow. Or ..maybe not.

madcobug said...

Cute pictures of the dogs. I like Oreo with that snow all over his face. I am glad that your car made it up the snowy drive fine.

Ludo van puppy said...

Love the snowy pictures!

Matron said...

I just love those pictures!