Friday, February 13, 2009

ice rink

Our February thaw didn't last long enough to get rid of all our ice. So, our yard is officially a skating rink, with no warm temps in the forecast.

This means all outdoor training and playing will have to be put on hold until it warms up or we get another snow storm!

May sound weird, but I actually am hoping more for snow! Then, I don't have to deal with mud.








The one clear spot of the yard, where the dogs' table used to be!

Oreo and I will be heading to our workshop tomorrow afternoon. Then, I have a week off from school. Hopefully, I can get both dogs out to their school one day during the week to practice indoors, since we can't play outside.
Here is the video of Misty doing "solo" teeters, while we still had some traction in the yard.

3 comments:

Ludo van puppy said...

Go Misty! She is so good at teeter now! BOL! I looked at her and Oreo playing on the other video, it sure look like fun.
~lickies, Ludo

Dawn said...

Wow, look how far she has come! She is so confident now! Good girl!

Ricky the Sheltie said...

Wow that ice is horrible!!!!!!!!!