Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Don't try this at home

I was going to post a video of some "quality" 2o/2o training I did in the backyard today, with the teeter resting on the table. However, that will have to wait.

After all the practice Misty had walking the teeter while it was stationary, I decided to see if she would speed up with the teeter pivoting.

This was the result:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxK7bnbVBRk


Can you believe Misty was afraid of the teeter not long ago? I think these two dogs make quite a team. Were they working together? It had to take some skill - right? After these 3 double dog runs, I insisted on single dog teeters only. The ground is still very icy, and I didn't want an injury due to their silly games. Moms always ruin all the fun.

Aunt Betty, I've been thinking about you and Uncle Dan today. I love you, and I hope this silly video made you smile.

5 comments:

Dreadnought said...

Hi Sara, Misty has come on really well. I like in the other post where you have her touching the target. Bob

Ricky the Sheltie said...

I'm telling you - synchronized dog agility is the way you should go - start a whole new sport, it becomes an olympic event and you will be famous!

Misty and Oreo are just too cute! Be careful on the ice - our backyard is finally ice-free (it only took 6 days of above-freezing temps.)

madcobug said...

They are really cute and smart too. Misty has come a long way fast. Helen

Dawn said...

Wow! That's all I could say when I saw the two of them team up and go over the teeter! Katie is afraid of the teeter, but we don't have a supportive friend like Oreo to show us the way...

Sara said...

I think Oreo has helped Misty a lot. She want to make sure he doesn't get more treats than her. I may have to bring Oreo out of his crate when Misty's class starts doing the chute, if she is shy about doing it in class. It always helps Misty when Oreo leads the way thru the chute!