Monday, February 23, 2009

Brief relief from the zamboni

We got just enough snow to make it possible to play in the backyard again. I didn't bother pulling out any agility equipment, because I know this is short lived and the ice rink will be back tomorrow. The dogs were thrilled to get out and play with each other.

Thanks to everyone for all your nice comments about my new car. You made me feel much better about purchasing my four door dogmobile. When I got home from work today, I only made it halfway up my driveway, then my tires started spinning on some snow/ice. I ended up sliding back down into the road. Hopefully, my new car solves that problem!

"Please Mommy, you haven't played ball with me in ages!"



"OK, how did I end up in this position?"

9 comments:

Lian said...

the dogs look so happy to get out to play in the yard again!

Diana said...

Your dogs always have such fun. Guiness doesnt play very often with Miley outside. Usually he is just running around barking at stuff so she is chasing him. Diana

Dawn said...

I think Oreo keeps Misty young. Maybe he even lets her "win!"

Rohan Shelties said...

LOL, look like some awesome Sheltie-zoomie/Sheltie-wrestling action! We did that the other night on the end of our walk. Our mom laughed so hard she could hardly breath! OK, maybe that part isnt that funny...
Anyways, we like your pink and blue planet-dog ball. Thats the same one we play with when we play "Sheltie-Speedway!"
We're glad you got out to play and had some fun! Oh, and we had the same problem posting comments the other day; not being able to see the letters? Our mom tried her PC instead of the laptop and it worked. Go figure.
Sheltie Hugs!
Heidi, Shelby and Sheltie-Mom

Ricky the Sheltie said...

We thought your title "Brief relief from the zamboni" was really funny!! Glad to know Oreo and Misty got to play outside finally....hard to believe Spring is coming in 23 days with all that snow and ice!

Ludo van puppy said...

Misty always wins. I think you need some photos of you winning Oreo! BOL! Sally keeps winning me while she is here. :(
~lickies, Ludo

madcobug said...

They look so cute having such a good time. Glad that they were able to get outside. Let us know how you new car works on getting up your driveway. Thanks for sharing your pictures of your beautiful dogs. Helen

Marybeth said...

Miles says your new car is pretty. He wants to drive it. I told him you'd probably still have it when he is old enough to drive.

Josh and Jess said...

We love the last photo of Oreo on his back :) Josh ends up like that sometimes when Jessie has had a good go at him.