Sunday, January 4, 2009

no videos, but I can do photos

I can't post videos, but I can do photos. I tried so hard to get a photo of the dogs jumping over the same bar at the same time, to no avail. Oh well, I'll keep trying. I got some cute photos anyway.

I crashed my laptop yesterday, and now it is running smoothly again. Jeff ordered himself a mini laptop. He says he is not going to let me touch it, because he is convinced I did something to cause the virus! I don't know what websites he thinks I am going on....Unless it has to do with dogs, I'm not going there! Ha!

Anyway, have you seen those mini laptops? They are so cool.

Originally, the laptop, camera, and video recorder were all Jeff's, but before long, they all became mine. Wonder if the same will happen with the mini laptop....


This photo was a complete mistake, but I loved it!

Misty jumps! Oreo still has to be the center of attention.

Misty gives Oreo an 8.5 for this jump.

Double dog jumping? Almost...

2 comments:

Ricky the Sheltie said...

Love the "mistake" photo of Oreo! And your new header photo is awesome!

Josh and Jess said...

Great 'mistake'! We love the photo. Oreo looks so full of mischief!!! :)