Saturday, January 3, 2009

nasty virus

Here is a video I shot this morning. I have been trying hard to get Oreo more independent while doing agility. It has been difficult. Old habits die hard. I think we are finally starting to get somewhere. I am trying not to be right next to him the whole time, and letting him go ahead on his own, or vice versa.


Luckily it has warmed up a bit (almost above freezing), so the dogs don't need their boots. While they look cute, it is quite a pain to put 8 boots on!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66Db7BZJKlU





This may be my last video for awhile. My laptop has caught a nasty virus. The tech guy at my husband's job tried to remove it yesterday, but was unable to, even with several different spyware and antivirus programs. He said the only way to remove it is to crash our hard drive. Boo hoo.

My video editing software was downloaded, so I have no discs to reinstall it. I have to wait to get the latest version in the mail. Have to admit, I am a little excited to get the new version. Hope it has some cool new features!

Funny how our desktop computer has no antivirus software on it, and it works perfectly. Our laptop has antivirus software, and it catches the bug! I don't get it.

Luckily, we have still been able to use the laptop, and have furiously backed up all our pictures, music, and videos.

Beware of anything that says "Internet Antivirus Pro". It is a virus itself.

5 comments:

Diana said...

The video looks great. Sorry about the laptop. What a drag. Diana

Lian said...

Sorry to hear about your laptop. Hope it get sort out soon. Love the video as always.

Diana said...

Very cute blog header. Love it! Diana

Josh and Jess said...

Hope that CD arrives soon, we wouldn't want to be without your wonderful training vids too long!!
Love, Josh and Jessie

Ricky the Sheltie said...

Sorry about the virus - such a pain!

Oreo is looking great on that exercise - you look great too! He understands the rear cross real well and is getting the distance part too. Good job!