Monday, January 12, 2009

more snow


We got another 8 inches of snow. I was a bit happy, because our yard had been covered in a thick layer of ice. The dogs could barely walk, let alone play, which they were desperate to do. Believe it or not, the snow now gives them some traction. The temps warmed up to the low 30's Sunday afternoon, which felt really warm! Really!

Unfortunately, the high later this week is supposed to be 8 degrees (that's farenheit folks). I'm afraid my first agility class of the year might be cancelled this Saturday, because of the frigid temperatures. They have a propane heater for the building, but I don't know if it will be able to warm the building up enough to make it bearable.

If the class isn't cancelled, I'll be there in my long johns, hat, and ski mask. Oreo will wear his lovely black and white fur coat (and maybe his Lands' End squall jacket). For now, we'll enjoy the balmy 30's while we can.
"Catch me....I dare ya!"

"Whoa, this stuff is deeper than I thought"


"Where did she come from?"


"Darn, Misty always gets the last nip in, I'm going to go get my ball."

"Come on Mommy, let's play"

"Hey Mommy, what's this warm stuff on my face? The sun? I don't think I've felt that in months!"

"If you take your glove off to snap photos, it's free game. By the way, I think there's slobber on the lens."

"Life is good."

5 comments:

Diana said...

They look like they have the greatest time when they play together. Once again, the pictures are great! Diana
( o'yea Im not thinking about weaves anymore LOL)

Lian said...

I really really envy you with the snow you are having, can you please pass some over!! Me and my guys want to have fun like Oreo and Misty!

Sara said...

Lian,
I wish I could send you some snow! I would love to see photos of your boys playing in the white stuff. I know they would just love it.

Ludo van puppy said...

Snow looks so so fun!!
*blushes* does you really think Misty has a crush on me? She is very pretty!

Dreadnought said...

It looks like someone enjoyed play time!