Wednesday, January 28, 2009

garbage night

Jeff came home from work last night with a big, new flat screen TV. He had been eyeing one that was on sale at Target on Sunday. So, I was not really surprised to see it make its way through our front door.

Before Jeff could get his first sentence of explanation out, "I just had to buy it....don't worry, I already have our other TV sold.....", I jumped in and said, "Um, did you bring the garbage down?"

Jeff looked at me, laughed, and said, "No, not yet. That's all you have to say? Did I bring the garbage down? I need a blog, because that is the funniest thing I have ever heard."

So, since he doesn't have a blog, I'm putting it on mine. I wonder what he thought I was going to say. It was garbage night!

4 comments:

Ludo van puppy said...

Lol, seems he was expecting a telling off! :D

madcobug said...

That was funny. I hope you enjoy your new TV. Helen

Anonymous said...

are we going to see a picture of the new picture?

dad

Sara said...

I'll take one tomorrow!