Friday, January 2, 2009

Elephant Trick

Since the weather hasn't been so great for doing agility, I have been doing more games and activities with the dogs inside. It has been awhile since I've shot a video of Oreo doing the elephant trick. I think you'll see he has improved. I no longer get dizzy, because I can now stand in one place and just hold a treat in the air. He does the rest.

I decided to start teaching Misty too. So far, she is only at the "get on the box" stage. We'll see how it goes with her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkonOB4LVPg

5 comments:

Josh and Jess said...

Well done Oreo!! And well done Misty, too. I'm sure you'll get the hang of it at some stage. Jessie is pretty slow too when it comes to learning new stuff.

Josh and Jess

Lian said...

Fantastic! Well done Oreo and Sara! I am sure not long before we can see the video of Misty doing the elephant trick.

Ricky the Sheltie said...

Cute! Oreo is looking really good! Does he go around the opposite direction? Mom is trying to get me to turn the other way but so far I am only good at one way. Misty is going to get it soon and then you'll have 2 elephants!

Sara said...

Oreo only goes in one direction - clockwise.

Lian had her dogs doing a double dog elephant, so maybe someday I will too!

Diana said...

Great job!! And I love the round box they are standing on. It really adds to the trick. Diana