Sunday, January 4, 2009

9 weave poles

I decided to bring 3 of my indoor weave poles outside today, and hook them up to our 6 outdoor ones. Oreo has always done just 6 poles, but he has been flying through them. I felt it was time for more of a challenge.

Today was the day.

He really had no problem with the extra 3. He popped out at the last pole a couple times and missed his entry by 3 poles (weird) twice, but other than that he seemed unfazed by the additional 3.

Of course I had to get out the video, because I am a video taping fool!

I found some free video software on my computer. I hate it!

However, I was able to at least get a standard video together. I was unable to trim out anything, let alone, multi trim and get fancy like I am accustomed too. I am so spoiled.

(In the first clip, it looks like Oreo entered on the left, but it must just be the camera angle - he did it perfectly ~no lie)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_x3NVH_1ZZM


I am glad I shut off the camera for when we were practicing weaving with me on Oreo's right side. That did not go nearly as well. Boy is that a disability for me (good thing I am a special ed teacher). I just can not do anything on my left side. Someday I will video that, just for your amusement!

Anyway, I think if the weather holds up (they are calling for freezing rain tomorrow), we will have to try all 12.

Oh yeah, I have to go back to work tomorrow. That is going to put a damper on things. 12 days off has been wonderful.
Finally, a sleeping dog, after all that weaving.

4 comments:

Josh and Jess said...

Well done Oreo! No wonder you're tired after all that weaving!! Keep the good work up, boy.

Diana said...

Great job!! Nothing like sleeping dogs. I have to go back to work too. Yuck!! But then we wouldnt enjoy vacation so much. Diana

Lian said...

Good job Oreo!

Ludo van puppy said...

Way to go Oreo! You is so clever!