Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Presents from Hawaii

Oreo got a birthday present from his Aunt Betty, all the way from Hawaii.


"I think I need to untie the bow first Misty. I know agility, but this is kind of a new trick for me."



"It smells really good, but I think we need to get rid of some of this paper stuff."

"Let me just chew on it for a bit..."

With a little help from Mommy, Oreo and Misty finally got inside the package, and were rewarded with Peanut Butter and Honey Biscuits from Waggin' Bakery in Hawaii.

"Its my birthday....yea, its my birthday...."

2 comments:

betty said...

Mahalo* for the Photo Treats. When Amelia comes in January, I am going to share these precious moments in the life of Oreo and Misty. Today, you are as Merry as Bubbles. Love you all.
*Thank you

Sara said...

Thank you for the biscuits! Both dogs went to "their special eating spot", ate their biscuit, and then swapped spots to check for any left over crumbs. A sure sign that they liked the treat!