Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year's Resolutions

Here are the dogs' New Year's resolutions in their own words:

Misty's Resolutions for 2009

1. I will perfect my door busting and staring techniques to get daddy out of bed by 7:30AM everyday, so I can get my cheerios on time!

2. I will bark at every slight movement in the yard, that includes every leaf, stick, squirrel, and even things that are invisible! I can see them.

3. I will bust through the front window when the man in the brown truck comes. I don't know what I'll do next, but I will bust through.
4. I will cuddle with mommy and daddy every chance I get, especially if there is the possibility that I might get something to eat as a result.


Oreo's resolutions for 2009

1. I will catch my ball in mid air - every time.

2. I will help the economy out by keeping the lint roller companies in business. I'll circle mommy and daddy's pant legs, 20 times each, before they go to work. Maybe 25 times! That will take at least four sheets of lint paper to get my fur off! Hee, hee. There you go 3M. Hope mommy owns some of their stock. We'll be rich!

3. I will do agility and play with my ball all day, everyday. Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. I will figure out a way to get mommy to spend less time on the stupid computer, so that my 3rd resolution is possible. Apparently my natural cuteness, and constant scratching at her leg isn't working! Soooooo frustrating.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
CHEERS to a good 2009 for all

3 comments:

Lian said...

Happy New Year to all of you!!

Diana said...

That was very cute. Im sure my dogs have some of the same resolutions. Diana

Ricky the Sheltie said...

We loved Misty and Oreo's resolutions - especially Misty's #1 and #2 and Oreo's #1. Plus the photos you put with them are perfect!

Happy New Year!!!