Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!



"Misty, I don't see Santa over here, do you see him over there?"






"I don't see him over here either Oreo."





"Let me see if I can smell him. I think Santa would smell kind of smokey, from spending all that time in chimneys."






"I don't know what a chimney is, but I think Santa may have left us something over here. "






"Did you hear that?"


"Mommy says Santa left us our presents inside the house! I sure hope there is a new ball for me," Oreo says. "Let's Go!"



"I sure hope there is a special cookie for me," Misty says. "I'd sure like to share them with all the dogs who read this blog! I hope Santa made a visit to all their houses too."



"Oh yeah, I guess I'd share my ball too," Oreo says. "But they'd have to catch me first!"



Happy Holidays From Misty & Oreo!



5 comments:

Dreadnought said...

Hi Sara, I would just like to wish you, Oreo and Misty a very Happy Christmas. I hope you have a really great day. Bob.

Ricky the Sheltie said...

Hope you guys had a fabulous Christmas! We just love these photos and captions!

Ludo van puppy said...

Hope you two had a great day! Santa paws came to my house too! But he didn't bring any snow. :(
~lickies, Ludo

Diana said...

How do you get such clear action shots. Every time I try they are blurry. I have the camera set of action shot but it doesnt help. Diana

Sara said...

I set my camera on sports mode, auto focus, then I usually just hold down the button and take a ton of shots (I try and focus along the way by hitting the button halfway). Some come out blurry, some are clear.

I do think the further away you are, the clearer the photos are.

Then, I end up cropping the photos. Luckily with the high megapixels you still get a good quality photo even after cropping.

You could always try and play with your shutter speed settings. My sports mode is set at 1/500 sec. You could try raising it to a faster speed (1/1000) and see if you get clearer shots.

Hope this helps - I really am an amateur!