Monday, December 1, 2008

good news!

I'm still waiting to hear back from my vet, but she left a message on my answering machine today and here is what she said:

"I got the results back on Misty's biopsy, and don't worry if you don't get to talk to me today, it is good news."

I told this news to Misty and Oreo and here is a video showing how they felt when they heard Misty's polyp was benign.

video

Guess Misty's agility career isn't over yet! She's cancer free and can still put her much younger brother on the ground (he loves every minute of it).

5 comments:

Diana said...

Yea!!!!!!!!! Diana

Ricky the Sheltie said...

Hurray! What a relief! We are so glad to hear Misty's good news!

Marybeth said...

Good news about Misty. Miles just watched the video, and he missed seeing you running alongside the dogs! He asked me "Where's Sara?" every 10 seconds for the duration of the video.

Sara said...

Aunt Sara was resting, and taking a much needed break!

betty said...

Oreo and Misty sure knew how to celebrate the Good News.