Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas aftermath

Misty and Oreo had a good Christmas this year.

Grandma gave them a sheep and furry pig. One was supposed to be for Misty and one for Oreo, but Oreo claimed them both.


They both make funny noises. Every time the sheep "baaas" Oreo drops the sheep until it stops, then picks it up again.

Oreo is the only one who has been able to figure out how to make the pig oink. I have resorted to banging it on the table to get it to oink. Don't know how Oreo is doing it with his mouth.

Oreo also got some new squeaky balls from Santa, and a plush gingerbread man.

Misty enjoyed all the extra cheese, fillet of beef, and new cookies more than the toys. Here she is with her tray of cookies from Santa:

"If I stare at it long enough, maybe the lid will come off....."


Both dogs went to bed at 8:30 (without me!) on Christmas night, and then after our morning walk, they spent all day yesterday sleeping.

I swear they were hung over.

OK, who spiked their water bowl?

5 comments:

Ricky the Sheltie said...

Looks like you all had a great Christmas!

Diana said...

It must have been going around. Miley slept this morning until 7am. Unheard of for her. I was happy. diana

Ludo van puppy said...

hehe! I went to sleep early too. I was trying very hard to keep my eyes open though. I be glad Oreo and Misty had a good day.
~lickies, Ludo

Barry said...

My stepbrother gave our ESS a dog toy, which she had torn apart in three minutes.

I wonder what specie of dog they use for quality control on those things.

Looks like your guys enjoyed their toys, though!

Lian said...

Wishing you guys a belated Happy Christmas! Oreo and Misty are so lucky to have so many toys and treats! I like the treat box for Misty!

Also, wishing you lots a superb 2009!