Monday, November 24, 2008

warming up

It was a warm 40 degree day, so I took advantage of the one hour of daylight I have when I get home from work.

Oreo and I practiced slowing down on the teeter. Then, Misty got to play agility with us too.

In just one week, Misty has worked her way up to three jumps, a curved tunnel, and tunnel/chute. I am so proud of her. She's not winning any speed records, but I think she's having fun and enjoying her extra snacks.

Here's a video of her progress:
video

Its supposed to rain/snow tomorrow, so this may be our last outdoor agility for awhile. The backyard will likely turn into a mud put, until we get real snow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you have two wonder dogs. I noticed that oreo kept missing the last jump. misty, on the other hand, was on task.

dad

Sara said...

Oreo was always two steps ahead of me. I tried to tell him to jump, while at the same time telling Misty to tunnel, but it just wasn't working.

I think Oreo knew this game really wasn't about him. It was just too easy. No challenge.

Ricky the Sheltie said...

It rained here all day yesterday so we tried to practice in the house. Isn't it funny how we think 40 is "warm" these days!

Glad Misty is enjoying agility so much!