Saturday, November 1, 2008

snakes and poles

Here's a quick video of Oreo and me practicing our snakes/serpentines in the yard. We start off with our "baby snakes", and then move on to the jumps all lined up. It is really so much easier after practicing with the jumps angled slightly.

Make sure to catch the one time I actually work Oreo on my left side - as it is a rare event and so awkward for me.

Here is Oreo doing some weave poles, just because he looks so darn cute when he weaves and I never get to see it!

6 comments:

Diana said...

Looks good. The only thing I might change is throw the toy as she is finishing the poles so she isnt looking at you( and curling toward you) and instead driving forward. Great job. Diana

Sara said...

Good advice, never thought of that.

Thanks, Diana.

Ricky the Sheltie said...

You and Oreo are looking great! Mom and I practiced the baby snakes - it was amazing how well it worked!

Sara said...

I'm glad you tried it too! It really makes it easy.

Lian said...

Great job Sara and Oreo. On top of Diana's idea. I would also put a food pot or his toy at the end of the jump and you send him to it while you are not moving at all.

Sara said...

Oh, good idea! I will try that!