Sunday, November 16, 2008

Misty Tunnels!

I have been working for the past few days on getting Misty to tunnel. She really has shown no interest in the past, but with the lure of a tasty morsel I think I have helped conquer her fear.

Today, she went thru my mini tunnel without me having to lead her with my hand physically!

I had to pull out the video camera.

Maybe my old girl will do some agility with me after all.

Warning: you may have to turn your sound off - my voice is bound to drive you insane!!!!

video

We'll keep practicing this for a few days, and then see if she'll do our longer tunnel outside.

I am so proud of her, and I think she looks happy. At least she's happy to get a treat.

4 comments:

Lian said...

Ah Bless her little heart! That brings tears in my eyes!! She is just special !

Ricky the Sheltie said...

Yay, Misty!!

Diana said...

Yea!!! Diana

Dreadnought said...

Hi Sara, That was cool, you can tell both dogs had loads of fun doing that. I've just posted a bit about storing he Dahlia tubers if you're still interested. Bob.