Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A-Frame practice photos

Had the day off from work today for Veteran's Day. I always find it ironic that I have the day off, while Jeff, an actual war veteran always has to go to work.


I took the opportunity of extra free time to bring Oreo out to practice some agility in the indoor building. We had a lot of fun being in the building all by ourselves. I brought Misty along for the ride, and she seemed to enjoy sniffing around. It was good to be able to do a lot of repetitions on the A-Frame, and I was glad it was set at a relatively low level. Oreo is really beginning to get confident on the A-Frame, and so am I! I think it is becoming one of his favorite obstacles.



Here are some photos of Oreo practicing the A-Frame.



Here he is heading for his target:


Here Oreo discovers he can see out the window when he is on top of the A-frame (that's not so good.....there are cows out there)



1 comment:

Lian said...

Oreo looks very happy on the A Frame.