Monday, October 20, 2008

new agility class

I've signed Oreo up for a new agility class, that will start on Saturday. This one will be semi indoors, with a new instructor.

It will still be a "beginners" class, but I think we will be learning all sorts of new things. From the course description, it sounds like the teacher really focuses on positive reinforcement, hitting the target zones, safety, and overall making it fun for the dogs. All of these things were really lacking in my last course. There will only be five dogs in the class, which is great.

Plus, the course is at a working farm with sheep, cows and many border collies! Heaven!

If you have been reading my blog for awhile, the class is being held at the place where my GPS led me down the dirt road, deep into the woods, where I lost the satellite signal.

Now, I know the twenty minute way to get there! On a paved road!

I'm really excited to get there and see how it goes.

4 comments:

Lian said...

WOW! That's a lovely indoor school! I wish ours is as good as this!!

More videos of Oreo please!!

Sara said...

That photo only shows half the building. It is double the length.

I will try to get more videos posted soon!

betty said...

Oreo is off to the Canine Ivy League. It is going to be fun and exciting for the whole family.

Brittany said...

Wow it looks great! That is a wonderful indoor space. I can't wait to hear how this class goes.