Monday, June 23, 2008

bathroom completion


Some of you have been waiting patiently to see photos of our "completed" bathroom. It isn't complete yet, the bathroom fan needs to be wired and the tile sealed, but those won't change the appearance.

It is very difficult to take photos of such a small room. I had to cram myself into corners, but I think you'll get the idea. Maybe I should shoot a video, and do a "virtual tour".

I took some with the lights on and off, I couldn't decide which ones looked better.









4 comments:

betty said...

Lights on gets my vote. I looked at the Feb 2 and the June 23 photos.
Well done! I didn't realize that there was a seperate vanity tucked next to the tub. This bathroom is quite compact - great use of space.
Oreo is a fine building inspector.

Sara said...

We weren't sure what we were going to do with the little nook next to the tub. There had been a counter and mirror there before.

So, we kind of kept the same idea, and bought a smaller vanity, which matches the larger one. Jeff made the top out of wood. I wanted it to look like a piece of furniture.

betty said...

What is on the left hand side on the small vanity? Did you make the doilies?

Sara said...

It is a radio. Jeff likes to listen to music while he's getting ready in the morning.

No I didn't make the doilies. I've had them for years. I bought them at a local store/restuarant, which unfortunately burned down many years ago.