Tuesday, April 1, 2008

WARMTH!

Misty is smiling.

The temperature outside is finally warmer than it is inside! Ok, considering that I keep our house at 63 degrees, doesn't make that too difficult for the first day of April. I opened the windows to let in the 68 degree warmth.


Hope this nice weather isn't an April Fool's joke.


Speaking of which - it is Misty's 10th birthday. Perfect weather for a dog. She has spent the afternoon on the deck, and in the yard barking at everything that moves or makes a noise. That's her job. Oreo is doing his job, digging up my garden.


Misty keeps an eye out for the neighbor's dog, or anything else that moves.

2 comments:

betty said...

....and the snow has melted! Happy Birthday Misty. What a great coat of hair and smile. He is fortunate to have a spry brother to keep him agile! No wrinkles - lucky dog. Did Jeff and Oreo sing loudly in celebration?

Home Broker said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Broker, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-broker-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.