Saturday, March 8, 2008

raindrops on doggies....

Rainy Saturday. It has been days since we've been able to do agility outside - way too muddy. I am almost hoping for some cold weather - so the ground will be frozen.

Daffodil buds are started to shoot up out of the ground, and the birds are singing. Spring will be here soon.

Jeff and I just got a new camera - so I've been playing around with it this morning. The clarity is unbelieveable - you can see the raindrops on Oreo! Wish I had it when it was snowing.





Oreo says, "What's a dog got to do to stay warm around here?"

Oreo climbed under his Daddy's blanket all on his own. Then took a little snooze.


1 comment:

betty said...

When I open your blog, I didn't notice that the large photo
was new. After viewing Raindrops on Doggies and reading Bathroom 2, I scrolled up and voila - HOW COULD I HAVE MISSED IT! What cuties!!